The ADL, the christian, zionist churches, and their affiliates can go fuck a pig. PLEASE stop sending your faketivists to my blog, ok? I abhor racicial supremacists, only slightly less than faketivist white females (the coopters of dissent, and fakerape callers of our historical narrative since forever ). OK?

The Anti Defamation League likely started and financed the third, and fourth “rise” of th Ku Klux Klan in America, because they ARE the banking interests that speak for the “One Percent”(and equally interesting, the One Percent OF that one percent of shakers and movers who use gang stalking to push social policy, aka “social engineering ” of our populations. )of international financiers(nearly ALL of whom are Jewish-christians, like Amazon.coms Jeff Bezos ) who rule over our law, and politics(the “old world order” of Jews, and those religions that vie for control of Jewish -christian narratives of culture ).

Yup.

KILL THE RICH, and actual democracy will follow.

Today, as always, “they” play on both sides of the fence, on one hand politicizing, financing, and creating laws that protect and absolve criminal cops, and then, on the other hand, ckaiming hegemony in dialogues about free speech, and “rights” of our US and world citizens.

For a recent, fresh example beyond the Anti Defamation League smear campaign where Jussie Smollet (a famous Hollywood actor, and gay activist) used ADL tactics and rhetoric to smear many people as racists, we must look into the here and now to find out how these racist Jews work with others to create these potentially.life-crippling lies.

So, here I give you, the reader, one example of how this works in “reality ” via a series of emails between myself, and an ADL asset, who has,spent “a lfetime in therapy. ”
I invite those who seek validation and scientific proof of “gang stalking ” to read through this exchange.

Its great evidence of both “who are the gang stalkers, ” and “what happens to targets during organized gang stalking. ”

I get letters indeed.

As usual, read from bottom to top, simply because,ROGS is too lazy to edit all of this “faketivist ” ADL sponsored garbage, which the reader will note, includes Freudian projection, and feeble attempts at “narcissistic abuse. ”

The emails:

My “TI ” says:

Im not reading any of that. I spoke to a professional in the movement who told me you are wrong & to not engage in a back & forth with you.

On Jun 26, 2020 11:15 AM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:
re: dismissive & hostile …?

I dont think that rational people (or scientists) think that ☞asking for evidence is at all hostile, or dismissive.

Why do you interpret it that way?

The number of alleged scientists involved in the TI movement comprise a small battalion of people who have the man/woman power, and the resources necessary to simply buy simple tools to prove their claims

☞BUT THEY NEVER DO THAT, EVER

So, yeah, I think a large part of the group are totally fake, lying scoundrels, for that reason.

Now, if you interpret my opinion as,“dismissive and hostile” thats on you, because as I said, SCIENCE AND PROOF IS ABOUT EVIDENCE.

I invite you to show my emails to your therapist, and ask them if perhaps you arent projecting a bit.

While I do think you are a bit hyperbolic, and sort of innaccurately representing my position, I bear you no malice, or ill will.

That said, yeah, I largely dismiss a complaint in my research the very second that someone brings satellites and brain zappers, or mind reading locusts into a discussion. I have a couple pages on my blig about why I dismiss these claims too.

A short list:

most who claim such things are retired police, and military psyops whackjobs; free masons; sx workers/sex abolitionists who have been entrapped by religionists; many are whacky folks who use the dialectic to proselytize Jewish-christian religion; some are actual targets who have adopted the language of their (actual and real) bullies (see categories one and two for who those bullies are).

Now lastly, note that I dont give a shit if you or anyone beleves my story or not. And do you know why I dont give a shit, Ms. Moonchild?

Because ACTUAL TIs like George Floyd and others sometimes DO find my blog, and are able to find comfort in it, because they KNOW the actual truth when they see it.

And, these can sometimes gain the knowledge they need to gather evidence, and hunt down, or sue their stalkers.

Lastly, its,sad that you feel a need to armchair analyze me as “arrogant, blablah, other stuff, blah blah, and,FAT AND UGLY too, blahblah.”

Really, none of that personalized playground ego bashing stuff is necessary(but feel free to keep making yourself out to be an amateur practitioner of narcissistic abuse if thats,what trips your switch) because I have proven results, and a legal settlement with financial gains from having proved my claims on multiple occasions, and you dont.

So, re: you said..“I never heard anything about your situation on the news”.

Hon, Journalism 101 teaches us that there is more than one,way to tell a story.

So, yeah, um, revealing my story in full would unfortunately force me to reveal personal details that are simply none of your business, but also could compromise other stories. None of us are, all by ourselves the complete story, hon .

And I am no fame whore, that I can promise you. Stories like these,are,simply too big, and too dangerous for one person to tell. (See the Lawrence Guzzino, or Brian Clark stories for evidence of that.)

Not that others dont know, because my case has caused others to win their cases too, in courts, and out. My story points people in the right direction to tell their own stories too. Its THEY who deserve my story in full, not the smoke blowers, flat earth morons, and other sadists and bullies.

So, again, I wish you good luck, and especially gave you solid advice: simple RF meters and other easilly available tools can help you prove it is whatever you say it is.

But my money is on ☞YOU☜ will NEVER do that, bcause it can provide evidence that what you claim is true; but could also provide evidence that what you say is NOT true, too.

In my case, I named names, and provided a few photos and other things at my blog, which verify my narrative, which actual truth seekers routinely find(actual truth seekers,as opposed to those who get ensnared by religious tricksters,and frauds who gang stalk others). I have other evidence that others have found useful offline.

But NONE OF THAT includes vague, or evidence free, unverified claims.

Good Luck, and stay safe out there.

ROGS


Sent from my X phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/26/20, 06:41 [email protected]> wrote:

It’s truly unfortunate you are so dismissive & hostile toward others who are suffering. When I first started being gangstalked, I thought it was just a rumor mill circulating. Someone sent me a link regarding community organized stalking trying to help me understand the scope of what was going on & I dismissed him. I couldn’t fathom my phones being tapped, my accounts being hacked, the police department being corrupt & in on it, my house being illegally surveiled & bugged etc. That was crazy to me at that time. Unlike you I was gracious, thanked him for his concern & deleted him. If I could go back now I would hug that gentleman & apologize for not believing him. Your arrogance is disheartening. These individuals need the support of one another because they are not believed. It’s just like any other form of therapy. People need to be heard, to know they are not alone. They are not crazy. So called conspiracy theorists once thought insane have been proven right time & time again making the news upon discovery of their veracity.

You want people to believe a cop used to sit in his squad car in front of your affiliated businesses, as cops and their gangs marauded through your life, broke in to your homes, and tried to murder you on several occasions by running your car off the road? Do you know how crazy that sounds? Who are you that the police are so worried about you that they would do this? Sounds like you have The Truman Show syndrome.

I never heard anything about your situation on the news. If this was really happening to you were is your EVIDENCE? Why wasn’t he charged? He was still employed & living freely to murder George Floyd. Sounds like you just want attention & to pile onto a worldwide movement for a personal psychosis. Delusions of grandeur. No offence, It makes you look whacky, and does very little to bring the positive media attention of the racism & crimes being committed against REAL victims of the police. We are having different experiences. Each targets program is designed to that specific individual & are at different stages being run by different organizations. I hope you NEVER have to endure what some of us are. I know you don’t want to research contradicting information but…

There is currently an investigation by the United Nations into what is being called No Touch Torture in which targeted individuals are being asked to write statements about their personal experiences.

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Torture/SRTorture/Pages/CallGA75.aspx

There has been scientific evidence & legal action taken by targeted individuals.

https://thelegalcoop.wordpress.com/2020/03/03/breakthrough-cyber-torture-united-nations-expert-report/

I take no offence to your insults.
Good luck to you Cisco. :-*

Blessed be.

(Editors note: see how “THEY try to spit religion into the conversation? Please, stick your “blessings ” up your ass.Also, see this post, about how the UN is operating black operations on US and other soil for reference. )

Alright, good luck to you, and sorry to hear about your depression and therapy. I hope that works for you.

But one question: WHY DO ALL OF THOSE WHO CLAIM DEW TARGETING REFUSE TO DOCUMENT IT WITH SIMPLE, COST EFFECTIVE

☞SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?

Considering that ANYONE can buy a simple radio frequency trimeter with a printout to document different wavelengths, and use various free wifi analyzers (like Channelyzer from Metageeks, etc.), why do so many TIs waste time with each others ramblings and dead end blogs with pictures of microwaved brains, yammering on about well known weapons that may, or may not be pointed at them, instead of getting evidence, which I did?

It makes TIs look whacky, and does very little to bring positive media attention(over a seventy year period of time)

No offense, but Derek Chauvin, the cop who murdered George Floyd (and that, which has kicked up a world wide protest movement) used to sit in his squad car in front of my affilliated businesses, as cops and their gangs marauded through my life, broke in to my homes, and tried to murder me on several occasions by running my car off the road.

This is all in world-wide media right now.

So, honestly, people who yammer on about electronic brain zappers arent doing shit for real causes, like Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, or Brian Clark, and in fact, feed the MIC/PIC narrative all of the useful idiots it needs to keep up their corruption.

I dont need anymore useless timesucking links to patents, and shit Youtube videos, I need sane people who understand media.

Sent from my ….

not reading any of that. I spoke to a professional in the movement who told me you are wrong & to not engage in a back & forth with you.

On Jun 26, 2020 11:15 AM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:

re: dismissive & hostile …?

I dont think that rational people (or scientists) think that ☞asking for evidence is at all hostile, or dismissive.

Why do you interpret it that way?

The number of alleged scientists involved in the TI movement comprise a small battalion of people who have the man/woman power, and the resources necessary to simply buy simple tools to prove their claims

☞BUT THEY NEVER DO THAT, EVER

So, yeah, I think a large part of the group are totally fake, lying scoundrels, for that reason.

Now, if you interpret my opinion as,“dismissive and hostile” thats on you, because as I said, SCIENCE AND PROOF IS ABOUT EVIDENCE.

I invite you to show my emails to your therapist, and ask them if perhaps you arent projecting a bit.

While I do think you are a bit hyperbolic, and sort of innaccurately representing my position, I bear you no malice, or ill will.

That said, yeah, I largely dismiss a complaint in my research the very second that someone brings satellites and brain zappers, or mind reading locusts into a discussion. I have a couple pages on my blig about why I dismiss these claims too.

A short list:

most who claim such things are retired police, and military psyops whackjobs; free masons; sx workers/sex abolitionists who have been entrapped by religionists; many are whacky folks who use the dialectic to proselytize Jewish-christian religion; some are actual targets who have adopted the language of their (actual and real) bullies (see categories one and two for who those bullies are).

Now lastly, note that I dont give a shit if you or anyone beleves my story or not. And do you know why I dont give a shit, Ms. Moonchild?

Because ACTUAL TIs like George Floyd and others sometimes DO find my blog, and are able to find comfort in it, because they KNOW the actual truth when they see it.

And, these can sometimes gain the knowledge they need to gather evidence, and hunt down, or sue their stalkers.

Lastly, its,sad that you feel a need to armchair analyze me as “arrogant, blablah, othercstuff, blah blah, and,FAT AND UGLY too, blahblah.”

Really, none of that personalized playground ego bashing stuff is necessary(but feel free to keep making yourself out to be an amateur practitioner of narcisdistic abuse if thats,what trips your switch) because I have proven results, and a legal settlement with financial gains from having proved my claims on multiple occasions, and you dont.

So, re: you said..“I never heard anything about your situation on the news”.

Hon, Journalism 101 teaches us that there is more than one,way to tell a story.

So, yeah, um, revealing my story in full would unfortunately force me to reveal personal details that are simply none of your business, but also could compromise other stories. None of us are, all by ourselves the complete story, hon .

And I am no fame whore, that I can promise you. Stories like these,are,simply too big, and too dangerous for one person to tell. (See the Lawrence Guzzino, or Brian Clark stories for evidence of that.)

Not that others dont know, because my case has caused others to win their cases too, in courts, and out. My story points people in the right direction to tell their own stories too. Its THEY who deserve my story in full, not the smoke blowers, flat earth morons, and other sadists and bullies.

So, again, I wish you good luck, and especially gave you solid advice: simple RF meters and other easilly available tools can help you prove it is whatever you say it is.

But my money is on ☞YOU☜ will NEVER do that, bcause it can provide evidence that what you claim is true; but could also provide evidence that what you say is NOT true, too.

In my case, I named names, and provided a few photos and other things at my blog, which verify my narrative, which actual truth seekers routinely find(actual truth seekers,as opposed to those who get ensnared by religious tricksters,and frauds who gang stalk others). I have other evidence that others have found useful offline.

But NONE OF THAT includes vague, or evidence free, unverified claims.

Good Luck, and stay safe out there.

ROGS

Sent from my X phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/26/20, 06:41 [email protected]> wrote:
It’s truly unfortunate you are so dismissive & hostile toward others who are suffering. When I first started being gangstalked, I thought it was just a rumor mill circulating. Someone sent me a link regarding community organized stalking trying to help me understand the scope of what was going on & I dismissed him. I couldn’t fathom my phones being tapped, my accounts being hacked, the police department being corrupt & in on it, my house being illegally surveiled & bugged etc. That was crazy to me at that time. Unlike you I was gracious, thanked him for his concern & deleted him. If I could go back now I would hug that gentleman & apologize for not believing him. Your arrogance is disheartening. These individuals need the support of one another because they are not believed. It’s just like any other form of therapy. People need to be heard, to know they are not alone. They are not crazy. So called conspiracy theorists once thought insane have been proven right time & time again making the news upon discovery of their veracity.

You want people to believe a cop used to sit in his squad car in front of your affiliated businesses, as cops and their gangs marauded through your life, broke in to your homes, and tried to murder you on several occasions by running your car off the road? Do you know how crazy that sounds? Who are you that the police are so worried about you that they would do this? Sounds like you have The Truman Show syndrome.

I never heard anything about your situation on the news. If this was really happening to you were is your EVIDENCE? Why wasn’t he charged? He was still employed & living freely to murder George Floyd. Sounds like you just want attention & to pile onto a worldwide movement for a personal psychosis. Delusions of grandeur. No offence, It makes you look whacky, and does very little to bring the positive media attention of the racism & crimes being committed against REAL victims of the police. We are having different experiences. Each targets program is designed to that specific individual & are at different stages being run by different organizations. I hope you NEVER have to endure what some of us are. I know you don’t want to research contradicting information but…

There is currently an investigation by the United Nations into what is being called No Touch Torture in which targeted individuals are being asked to write statements about their personal experiences.

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Torture/SRTorture/Pages/CallGA75.aspx

There has been scientific evidence & legal action taken by targeted individuals.

https://thelegalcoop.wordpress.com/2020/03/03/breakthrough-cyber-torture-united-nations-expert-report/

I take no offence to your insults.
Good luck to you Cisco. :-*
Blessed be.

Alright, good luck to you, and sorry to hear about your depression and therapy. I hope that works for you.

But one question: WHY DO ALL OF THOSE WHO CLAIM DEW TARGETING REFUSE TO DOCUMENT IT WITH SIMPLE, COST EFFECTIVE

☞SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?

Considering that ANYONE can buy a simple radio frequency trimeter with a printout to document different wavelengths, and use various free wifi analyzers (like Channelyzer from Metageeks, etc.), why do so many TIs waste time with each others ramblings and dead end blogs with pictures of microwaved brains, yammering on about well known weapons that may, or may not be pointed at them, instead of getting evidence, which I did?

It makes TIs look whacky, and does very little to bring positive media attention(over a seventy year period of time)

No offense, but Derek Chauvin, the cop who murdered George Floyd (and that, which has kicked up a world wide protest movement) used to sit in his squad car in front of my affilliated businesses, as cops and their gangs marauded through my life, broke in to my homes, and tried to murder me on several occasions by running my car off the road.

This is all in world-wide media right now.

So, honestly, people who yammer on about electronic brain zappers arent doing shit for real causes, like Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, or Brian Clark, and in fact, feed the MIC/PIC narrative all of the useful idiots it needs to keep up their corruption.

I dont need anymore useless timesucking links to patents, and shit Youtube videos, I need sane people who understand media.

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/25/20, 02:18 [email protected]> wrote:

I have no interest in speaking to you further about my experiences & success getting restraining orders against these persons, having an attempted eviction rescinded or the officer found guilty by the Crime Victims Rights board. If you believe I am on drugs, suffering Stockholm syndrome, insane or not aware of myself enough to distinguish the difference between my thoughts & implanted suggestions….. Reality from delusion…. You shouldn’t want to hear anything I have to say. I am someone who suffers bouts of depression and have been in therapy my entire life. My psychiatrist has told me how amazed he is with all that I’ve been through I am not crazy…. I have not adopted unhealthy coping mechanisms such as drug use, alcoholism, promiscuity, chronic homelessness, going in and out of jail etc. as some of his other clients have. I can tell you with D.E.W.S the thoughts images and voices that are projected into your mind a clearly distinguishable from your own. For example, I am a female and several of these voices are male. When you think your own thoughts you know what you’re going to think because you know how you feel. These voices tell you things that you would not say to yourself. Things that you do not feel about yourself. Also when you are in a thought process you know what the next thought is going to be because it derives from you. In the case of directed energy weapons you do not know what is going to be said next. Often you end up in a back-and-forth argument in your mind with these voices telling them to go away, what they’re saying is wrong and it’s not the truth. Just as you would if you were arguing with someone standing before you.

Here is another clip from a doctor who can better explain the difference between directed energy weapons and mental illness.

Good day to you.

On Jun 24, 2020 12:47 PM, “S ” wrote:
I’m well. I spoke to a gentleman last night at PACTS INTERNATIONAL https://m.facebook.com/pactsntl.org/photos/a.300031800013848/2296022280414780/?type=3&source=48 that has over 11 years experience helping people deal with directed energy weapons. And I was part of a conference call from FREEDOM FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3089023724457886&id=1953827324644204 in which professionals in this field & over 100 targeted individuals spoke of their experience with these military grade psychotropic weapons. I have never used drugs. I don’t even drink. Clearly you don’t believe this is real, and that’s ok.

Here’s a link in which a former government agent was targeted with this mind control weaponry after whistleblowing. There are many others should you want to educate yourself.

Respectfully,

s

On Jun 24, 2020 12:18 PM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:
Well, everything you say hits the high.points of gabg stalking.

-she has abused her kids, and seeks to cover it up by using other abusers
– claiming that you are like they are
-isolating you as the problem/scapegoating

-etc.

But you mentioned directed energy weapons beaming thoughts into your mind, which is a red flag for me.

Sometimes, people describe their experiences differently. And in cases of police abuse, Stockholm Syndrome, and cases of prostitutes whose pimps used “mind control,” aka, repeated negative verbal messages to control them, we,see victims,describe their own thoughts in various ways.

Some call it “negative self talk,” where our mind speaks to itself to try to rationalize bad situations; while others claim a god/devil/angel/gang stalker is speaking to them somehow.

Drug addicts routinely mali.ger, and claim.its vouces outside their head, rather than describe their “self talk” to others.

Well, best of luck to you.


Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/24/20, 03:36 [email protected]> wrote:

Hello again Cisco,

You are correct. She herself physically abused & neglected the children. The community believes her lies because she is a vet & single mother. My family that I cut off 10 years ago is helping her spread lies giving her story the air of credibility. After receiving threats that they would beat, shoot, run me over & kill me, I challenged her to combat. She lied, denied everything & continued to hide. Being that the armys slogan is TRUTH, HONOR, VALOR I reminded everyone that she was cowardly. My sister began telling everyone I am a liar & coward. I reminded my sister she lied about slandering me to these stalkers when I confronted her & listed all the deceitful, cowardly & unladylike acts she’s committed. She has nothing she can accuse me of. She told me in my 20’s that she was jealous of me. So yesterday she dug up a stories from my childhood. One a fight on a playground when I was 11, another me trying to help a domestic violence situation when I was 15, to give “proof”…. “evidence”…. that I am a coward & liar. Lol!! This to undermine the woman I am today. And the community has accepted it as verification of their being right & truthful. These are the false & ridiculous tactics they use to smear me. Completely ignoring the facts of their dysfunction, toxicity, lies, illegal activity & cowardice present day…. Instead looking back 3 decades to my childhood to find situations they can sell. But the ignorant rabble are so blind, because of the bias & hate that has been instilled in them they want to believe it & use it to try to humiliate me. It makes people feel good to tear you down to their level so they can feel better about their own lack of character. They keep telling me i’m just like them. I’m not perfect…. Because they know I pride myself on my INTEGRITY. So the program I am under was designed to discredit my character. They’ve sought to destroy me by creating the illusion I am a horrible, egoic, threat to the community that everyone needs to work together to create fake propaganda to manufacture my destruction. It’s easy to unite people in hatred. I am trying to start a group here for T.I.’s. I scheduled a Meetup for Saturday the 27th at 4PM at Red Arrow Park. I have spoken to 3 people. And received an email from a perp yesterday trying to trick me. I am receiving DEW voices telling me, “We control what the truth is. No one believed you. Give up, you can’t win. Join us.” It’s tough, but I believe in the truth. I know who these people truly are because I have lived with them. The fact that they have to deny being involved demonstrates their lack of honor or honesty. You don’t have to hide anything if it’s the truth. Send what live back at my ex? The reason they hide their lies & do things covertly is because they know they can be sued for slander & defamation of character. They know they’re breaking the law & violating my civil & constitutional rights. I won’t ever stoop so low as to give them a chance to say i’m the one breaking these legal & moral laws. I’ll leave them in the muck & mire of their iniquity & bitterness. I rise above by living a pure & authentic life. The police are involved in my targeting. I filed a complaint with the Crime Victims Rights board and the officer was found guilty. I do all I can to get the truth out there. But it’s just me & I don’t pander to ignorance, bias, what’s commonly accepted as normal or tradition so others so will accept me & feel better about the state of society. So they continue to demonize me. I would like to keep in contact. Feel free to reach out here or call me anytime at 414-324-4729.

Thank you,

S

On Jun 23, 2020 1:18 PM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:

Wow, quite a story.

This: I was targeted after dating an army vet that lied telling the community I abused her & her family

Yeah, thats a common theme. And, if you scratch the surface, you might find that she herself is sexually/physically/otherwise abusing her own kids, or allowing others to do so.

The police absolutely condone these cases, and will indeed target you as well. But some cops,will also listen, and maybe open a CPS case too.

I only know about Chomi in that area (and I know that area very well), but I am sure there are others.

I am glad to know that my story came up in the search results. And, if you ask around in your area, you might find others that are allies. This stuff is extremely widespread now.

Would you like me to publish your story, and send some live back at your ex? I would gladly do it.

Pardon me if I am being presumptuous, but if you are LGBTQ there is a similar case where a detective (i think in Seattle, WA) gang stalked her ex. That detective is Sandra Aldridge, who has many complaints against her. phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/25/20, 02:18 s wrote:
I have no interest in speaking to you further about my experiences & success getting restraining orders against these persons, having an attempted eviction rescinded or the officer found guilty by the Crime Victims Rights board. If you believe I am on drugs, suffering Stockholm syndrome, insane or not aware of myself enough to distinguish the difference between my thoughts & implanted suggestions….. Reality from delusion…. You shouldn’t want to hear anything I have to say. I am someone who suffers bouts of depression and have been in therapy my entire life. My psychiatrist has told me how amazed he is with all that I’ve been through I am not crazy…. I have not adopted unhealthy coping mechanisms such as drug use, alcoholism, promiscuity, chronic homelessness, going in and out of jail etc. as some of his other clients have. I can tell you with D.E.W.S the thoughts images and voices that are projected into your mind a clearly distinguishable from your own. For example, I am a female and several of these voices are male. When you think your own thoughts you know what you’re going to think because you know how you feel. These voices tell you things that you would not say to yourself. Things that you do not feel about yourself. Also when you are in a thought process you know what the next thought is going to be because it derives from you. In the case of directed energy weapons you do not know what is going to be said next. Often you end up in a back-and-forth argument in your mind with these voices telling them to go away, what they’re saying is wrong and it’s not the truth. Just as you would if you were arguing with someone standing before you.

Here is another clip from a doctor who can better explain the difference between directed energy weapons and mental illness.

Good day to you.

On Jun 24, 2020 12:47 PM, “s” wrote:

I’m well. I spoke to a gentleman last night at PACTS INTERNATIONAL https://m.facebook.com/pactsntl.org/photos/a.300031800013848/2296022280414780/?type=3&source=48 that has over 11 years experience helping people deal with directed energy weapons. And I was part of a conference call from FREEDOM FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3089023724457886&id=1953827324644204 in which professionals in this field & over 100 targeted individuals spoke of their experience with these military grade psychotropic weapons. I have never used drugs. I don’t even drink. Clearly you don’t believe this is real, and that’s ok.

Here’s a link in which a former government agent was targeted with this mind control weaponry after whistleblowing. There are many others should you want to educate yourself.

Respectfully,

S
On Jun 24, 2020 12:18 PM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:
Well, everything you say hits the high.points of gabg stalking.

-she has abused her kids, and seeks to cover it up by using other abusers
– claiming that you are like they are
-isolatiing you as the problem/scapegoating

-etc.

But you mentioned directed energy weapins beaming thoughts into your mind, which is,a,red flag for me.

Sometimes, people describe their experiences differently. And in cases of police abuse, Stockholm Syndrome, and cases of prostitutes whose pimps used “mind control,” aka, repeated negative verbal messages to control them, we,see victims,describe their own thoughts in various ways.

Some call it “negative self talk,” where our mind speaks to itself to try to rationalize bad situations; while others claim a god/devil/angel/gang stalker is speaking to them somehow.

Drug addicts routinely mali.ger, and claim.its vouces outside their head, rather than describe their “self talk” to others.

Well, best of luck to you.


Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 6/24/20, 03:36 s wrote:
Hello again Cisco,

You are correct. She herself physically abused & neglected the children. The community believes her lies because she is a vet & single mother. My family that I cut off 10 years ago is helping her spread lies giving her story the air of credibility. After receiving threats that they would beat, shoot, run me over & kill me, I challenged her to combat. She lied, denied everything & continued to hide. Being that the armys slogan is TRUTH, HONOR, VALOR I reminded everyone that she was cowardly. My sister began telling everyone I am a liar & coward. I reminded my sister she lied about slandering me to these stalkers when I confronted her & listed all the deceitful, cowardly & unladylike acts she’s committed. She has nothing she can accuse me of. She told me in my 20’s that she was jealous of me. So yesterday she dug up a stories from my childhood. One a fight on a playground when I was 11, another me trying to help a domestic violence situation when I was 15, to give “proof”…. “evidence”…. that I am a coward & liar. Lol!! This to undermine the woman I am today. And the community has accepted it as verification of their being right & truthful. These are the false & ridiculous tactics they use to smear me. Completely ignoring the facts of their dysfunction, toxicity, lies, illegal activity & cowardice present day…. Instead looking back 3 decades to my childhood to find situations they can sell. But the ignorant rabble are so blind, because of the bias & hate that has been instilled in them they want to believe it & use it to try to humiliate me. It makes people feel good to tear you down to their level so they can feel better about their own lack of character. They keep telling me i’m just like them. I’m not perfect…. Because they know I pride myself on my INTEGRITY. So the program I am under was designed to discredit my character. They’ve sought to destroy me by creating the illusion I am a horrible, egoic, threat to the community that everyone needs to work together to create fake propaganda to manufacture my destruction. It’s easy to unite people in hatred. I am trying to start a group here for T.I.’s. I scheduled a Meetup for Saturday the 27th at 4PM at Red Arrow Park. I have spoken to 3 people. And received an email from a perp yesterday trying to trick me. I am receiving DEW voices telling me, “We control what the truth is. No one believed you. Give up, you can’t win. Join us.” It’s tough, but I believe in the truth. I know who these people truly are because I have lived with them. The fact that they have to deny being involved demonstrates their lack of honor or honesty. You don’t have to hide anything if it’s the truth. Send what live back at my ex? The reason they hide their lies & do things covertly is because they know they can be sued for slander & defamation of character. They know they’re breaking the law & violating my civil & constitutional rights. I won’t ever stoop so low as to give them a chance to say i’m the one breaking these legal & moral laws. I’ll leave them in the muck & mire of their iniquity & bitterness. I rise above by living a pure & authentic life. The police are involved in my targeting. I filed a complaint with the Crime Victims Rights board and the officer was found guilty. I do all I can to get the truth out there. But it’s just me & I don’t pander to ignorance, bias, what’s commonly accepted as normal or tradition so others so will accept me & feel better about the state of society. So they continue to demonize me. I would like to keep in contact. Feel free to reach out here or call me anytime at 414-324-4729.

Thank you,

S
On Jun 23, 2020 1:18 PM, “Cisco Kidd” wrote:
Wow, quite a story.

This: I was targeted after dating an army vet that lied telling the community I abused her & her family

Yeah, thats a common theme. And, if you scratch the surface, you might find that she herself is sexually/physically/otherwise abusing her own kids, or allowing others to do so.

The police absolutely condone these cases, and will indeed target you as well. But some cops,will also listen, and maybe open a CPS case too.

I only know about Chomi in that area (and I know that area very well), but I am sure there are others.

I am glad to know that my story came up in the search results. And, if you ask around in your area, you might find others that are allies. This stuff is extremely widespread now.

Would you like me to publish your story, and send some live back at your ex? I would gladly do it.

Pardon me if I am being presumptuous, but if you are LGBTQ there is a similar case where a detective (i think in Seattle, WA) gang stalked her ex. That detective is Sandra Aldridge, who has many complaints against her.

BOO!…galoo to you: creating bogeymen in order to undermine democracy. The quasi-authentic Boogaloo movement, and Stephen Carrillo

(post in progress, check back later)

Air Force Seargent Steven Carillo, a leader in an elite military security force who was charged with murdering a federal agent at the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building in Oakland during the George Floyd protest there,, may or may not be a member of the so-called boogaloo movement.

It depends upon who you ask, and when. But mostly, ask “why and who” is framing the narrative that way.

Air Force sergeant fatally shot a federal security officer and wounded his partner outside a U.S. courthouse and ambushed and killed a California sheriff’s deputy and injured four other officers, federal authorities said Tuesday.

But one thing is certain: “someone, and groups of someones” are cyber-stalking targeted individuals on Facebook and other social media, and creating (fake) terrorists from nearly whole cloth (also, hacking our blogs, etc., and you can have a look at my recent -sloppy- nation state level hack here).

And as we see repeatedly, from the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, to the murder of George Floyd, to the questionable narratives involved in the Thousand Oaks mass shooting,

And some of those who are cyber stalked by security contractors,(we called these mercenaries way back when)end up murdered by police, in their beds, as they sleep, as we saw with Duncan Socrates Lemp.

And this, as militarized police and security contractors who train in the apartheid state of Israel are implicated in one odd event after another in the US,and elsewhere, as Israelified religious zionist fanatics turn up in case after case of mass shootings, bizarre deaths, and manufactured terrorism.

Related Story: The George Floyd murder by police highlights the issue of US police training in Israel with the Anti Defamation League, in a private bribery scandal and many Jewish groups note that this form of racism is linked to the murders of black, brown, and other men who are killed by police.

You can read more here and also at The Intercept, in 2017, written decades, after I wrote about these issues.

“George Floyd’s killing by Minneapolis police on May 25 has prompted some to liken American policing methods to Israeli occupation policing, and to point out that many US police officers have gotten training from Israeli officials under the sponsorship of Israel lobby organizations.

For instance, the Morning Star published an article saying that the Minneapolis police force once received training from Israelis.”

And, that, from The Morning Star News, which links Minneapolis police training in Israel to the murder of George Floyd:

“in a chilling testimony, a Palestinian rights activist said that when she saw the image of Derek Chauvin kneeling on Mr Floyd’s neck, she was reminded of the Israeli forces’ policing of the occupied territories.”

So, with that backdrop above in the related stories, we must ask a few difficult questions:

1- are radical zionists creating these mass shootings, and other terror events? Have a look at a radicalized Israeli intelligence operative, a former United States Air Force liason to the Mossad, cyberstalking me on Twitter, and later, here at my blog.

2- if radical zionists, both christian and Jewish are in fact creating these events, then why doesnt the FBI pursue these leads? Yeah, you guessed it: the FBI and the ADL are like the dog that fucks the pig (or is it a weasel that slurps the eggs that are in the henhouse, guarded by the trusty fox? Questions…questions) Former FBI black bagger in chief James Comey said “ I can say from the perspective of the FBI we are….in love with you.

Manufactured terrorism is what those guys do. Just take a look at how they teamed up on Richard Jewel and tried to frame him as a villain, after he saved countless lives from a (likely) FBI manfactured bomb.

3- even though there is solid evidence that cyber stalking security contractors target their victims for egregious,amounts of time, as we saw with this guys case, why doesnt the FBI pursue these heinous, despicable, criminal contractors? Oh, yeah, see point number two, above. Nothing like a make work project to keep all the good people fully employed.

Security guard Andres Guardado, 18, murdered by Los Angeles Sherrifs Department gang members: “gang stalking in Koreatown, LA ”

Shortly before the murder of young security guard Andres Guardado by the Los Angeles Sherrifs Department, (LASD), my blog received the following search query:

gang stalking koreatown

As it turns out, Andres Guardado, who was murdered in Gardena CA, by gang members from within the LASD*, lived in — you guessed it: Andres Guardado lived in Los Angeles’ Koreatown.

He lived in Koreatown with his two siblings and parents. “His father and mom are destroyed,” Abarca said. “There are no words to tell them right now.”

And, I wrote about this unusual search query here, as my blog was crippled under a nation-state level attack(which one of my sources suspects came from an international security contractor out of San Diego, with offices in Houston, TX, Mexico, and other locations), and I documented this strange and hyper localized search search query in this post here about gang stalking psychometrics, which referenced that exact search language.

UPDATE: One of the hallmarks of police corruption in these “bizarre ” cases of gang stalking is that the police narrative is always changing, and always includes “gray area high policing ” aka “proactive ” policing and its patently unconstitutional surveillance methods. In this case, we see the sherrifs department seizing the cameras of a small business, and that weeks later, as they murdered Guardado, those cameras were in police impound, preventing the business owner from recording that homicide.

More on that nation state attack here, where we see these cowards and police affilliated security contractor shitbags trying to cover their felony-level tracks(they committed multiple felony breaches, which I documented every step of the way, starting here and ending here, spread out over a year long period of time.) So, even the average reader might conclude that,ROGS –the,author of this blog you are reading — is no spring chicken.

So, increasigngly, we see the American surveillance state and its agents and agencies targeting American citizens with these bizarre, due process free stalkings, and security agencies breaking multiple laws, over national, and international jurisdictions. All of that is prosecutable.

More on nation state cybercriminals in the US -FVEYs Panopticon, and what they do, here.

So, yeah…gang stalking in Los Angeles’ Koreatown is very real, which I touched on briefly here in this post about gangs of police, retired police, military, and ex-military persons and their associates targeting individuals in LA. You can also occasionally see some of my snapshots of these events that appear in the photos at the top of my posts too.

As we see time after time, most strangely timed, and ever increasing mass shootings are preceded immediately and frequently DURING these events (watch the headlines of mass shootings to see how “coincidentally close” undercover cops, off duty cops, and retired cops are ALWAYS on the scene within minutes, and even seconds as we saw with the Ohio shooter Connor Betts, and the Thousand Oaks shooter Ian Long, who appeared to be SPECIFICALLY targeting those he personally knew in policing, and security), and the targeted individuals are followed very closely by constant contact online and offline, with police, undercover police, and police affilliated persons. Ian Long blasted some caps up his personal stalkers asses, and the world is much the wiser, and better for it, because those, “organized gang stalkers ” hace been.denied further game play.

We see these strange cases and bizarre homicides frequently start with years-long police stalking (which is distinctly different than.an actual “investigation ” becausectherecis no specified goal, or written warrant, or purpose, other than to endlesdly surveil a target; and like that of Ahmaud Arbery, whose chances of meeting his stalkers were literally a one out of 17000 chance; and George Floyd, with whom I,share several personal connections, both to that case, but also, to that specific gang stalking police department, where the avid ROGS reader will note that the president of the United States parked his convoy in front of my house as police union thugs, political NGO sponsored criminals, and others ran through my yard and wrecked my security cameras repeatedly. Those of us who record these illegal thugs get extra harassment, the hallmark of “police states ” by the very definition of a police state.

Many thousands of these cases take place every year in the US, as we are mercillessly followed online and off by fanatical sects and gangs within the police and surveillance apparatus.

Our many cases of ruined careers, institutionalization, incarceration, and worse are preceded very closely with gangs of police, and their relatives and associates stalking, and hunting primarily men and boys who refuse to adopt the totalitarian, police state model of a society that has been imposed on us by the One Percent and their many helpers and enablers since the Domestic Violence Industrial Complex (DVIC) was crapped into our lives in 1993, courtesy of people like Joe “Domestic Violence is Gendered Catholic” Biden and others who gender violence as male, instead of a societal problem of both genders (takes two to “tango,” lol).

So let me know when you start seeing patterns of secret police gangs and militarized security contractors harassing and murdering other security guards who believe in democracy, and you can start with my case, where I was a doorman who local cops and security gangs routinely harrassed, or this part of that case here, which traces directly to the homicide of George Floyd in Minneapolis .

For now, have a look at the LASD, murdering a security guard.

Family demands answers after sheriff’s deputy kills armed security guard in Gardena

I urge investigators to search Andres computer for exactly the search language I have listed above. And, for those who doubt ROGS Analysis of organized gang stalking, you can use this article that you are reading as one more example of scientifically testable evidence of “gang stalking in Koreatown. ”

I am sure this wont be the last example of such strange, hyper-localized search queries,and attempts to reach out to mefia outlets about this form of unchecked, unmonitored “investigative privileged ” poluce harassment of targeted individuals, which often precede a calculated, premeditated, TARGETED homicide BY police.

RELATED: Just before the gang stalking of civil rights attorney Andy Ostrowski, who took on both Republican bullies (Gov. Tom Ridge, and also Israeli Yeshiva,Universityv i.

We,saw it with Cosmo Setepenra and the dubious Lance Curve show; we saw it with the cade of Andy Ostrowski in PA, as search language came to.my blog about gang stalking in Pennsylvania, and we will see it again and again until this type of police brutality, directed primarily at men, this poluce tactic of stalking-as-investigation ends.

In the meantime: DEFUND THE POLICE, but also, destroy the DVIC funded and operated DHS /FBI /NGO apparatus that the One Percent has put in place of a constitution, to keep us divided and “privileged ”instead of united as as equals fighting a common enemy under the law.

And, for the reader, heres a story from the other day about security gangs, and even more from a fabulous Wiki that documents these gangs and how active police are working with retired police, community organizations, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who provide various levels of funding for “black operations,”in local communities, to target men exactly like Andres Guardado.

RIP, Andres. You are not alone, nor forgotten, as our nation takes on gangs of police, and their dirty work assets in the community.

Related Stories: So many heterosexual black, male activists are being murdered across the country that one must wonder why the GAY activists, like DeRay McKesson, who founded the BLM arent being murdered in similar numbers?

For example, Darren Seals of Ferguson MO, was found dead under mysterious circumstances (bullet in the head, in a burning car), just after two things happened: 1) he connected the dot between NGOs like the Ford Foundation and their Ivy League white-females who work at NGOs coopting movements like his, and 2) he reported on Twitter that he had been pulled over and harassed by a ‘security gang ’

The Ford Foundation is headed by a gay black man, Darren Walker, of Texas, who oversees a 13 billion dollar slush fund which he doles out to NGOs every year, who do “who knows what” with it; and so, ROGS wonders: has the white, supremacist fantasy (or the Jewish supremacist one for that matter) of ending the heterosexual black family now evolved from fakerape crying white females who preceded every lynching in history, to gay black men who hand out money for “social justice? ”

Just a thought….

* Other ways to say guardado:

VERB
saved salvó, guardado, ahorrado, almacenados
kept mantenido, guardado, mantuvo, mantiene, conservado, seguía
filed presentó, archivado, guardado, interpuso, entablaron

* I use the term.gang members when speaking of these types of police, in these types of events, because “proactive policing ” is illegal, and unconstitutional, but difficult to document. The blatant illegality and premeditated criminality (taking the businesses cameras, proactive, aka warrantless surveillance ) and the later murder of Guardado mirror gang activity, regardless of who wears a badge, because due process and civil liberty rights,are preempted in that schema.

Air Force Seargent indicted in “security gang” drive by shooting of police officer: organized gangs of police, military, and security contractors vie for power.

So, if my blog has demonstrated anything with empirical, testable, and falsifiable/verifiable scientific evidence, it is this one point: organized gang stalking is police, current and retired police, working with intelligence agencies (both public and private) and an octopus of non-governmental organizations (NGOs)and other “assets” doing illegal, bad stuff, ino order to control social narratives, and advance their ideologies, or defeat the ideologies of others.

In fact, ROGS Analysis uses the scientific method to analyze organized gang stalking, and, you too can use ROGS Predictive Analysis to PREDICT features of mass shootings before, and after they happen. And, ROGS-A is batting nearly 1000%, as we saw in the gang stalking of a guy going through a bad divorce, and in the many cases of security guards like Andres Guardado, murdered by Los Angeles sherrifs department gang members,, and in cases like the Ten Thousand Oaks shooter Ian Long too.

“I became unreasonable,” –
Steven Carrillos words of a likely controlled asset to its handler

Heres more about the scientific method from Oxford Dictionary online:

scientific method
[ˈˌsīənˈtifik ˈmeTHəd]
NOUN
scientific method (noun) · scientific methods (plural noun)

a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.
“criticism is the backbone of the scientific method” · ”the process is based on presently valid scientific methods”

So, I invite the reader to “criticise my approach,” if you can.
But so far, I have deliberately nearly “defamed and libeled” the good doctors (and gang stalking denialists ) Lorraine Sheridan, David V. James, Mike Wood, Tomo Shitbata, and many more, but so far, no lawsuit sets out to sue me for it. I cant imagine why, lol, but you can use my search feature to read those potential libels.

Here is a good story to start with.

For evidence, I ask the reader to refer to how I was personally gang stalked in Minneapolis, MN, by organized gangs of police, retired police, security contractors, and their related other scum.

Related, Other Scum links here, and, in the picture below, note how world famous rappers refer to the Israeli intelligence affilliated spy firm Black Cube (which convicted rapist and disgraced propaganda agent Harvey Weinstein employed to target Rose McGowan ), to understand how intelligence agents, and agencies and their affiliated assets in policing are behind most /all of the bizarre gang stalking, mass shootings, and other “bizarre ” things reported by TIs.

Related Story: Have a peek at linguistic analysis used in counter-intelligence profiling and intel gathering, and my unusual way of contact tracing gang stalkers online. In this example, the stalker quoted Gavin de Becker, a well known racist and zionist, who is employed by the,Department of Homeland Security as a private contractor. And, yeah, I invite the arch -cowards of the FBI to take a look too. Prove me wrong, you “good people, ” within “Americas Political Police” who are the primary gang stalkers in that region, stirring up racial and sectarian strife, for their bankster overlords (a total make work project, manufacturing homicides and fake, manufactured terror, as we saw with security guard Richard Jewells case ).

Who knew the FBI is a terror creation factory? ! ROGS had a clue, long before THIS “happened ”.

Screen_Shot_2020-06-10_at_6.59.19_PM_wzttzw

Then, refer to these stories below, where you can trace how one incorruptible and average “doorman,” myself, started what some call a “revolution,” (its not) simply by being in the “right places at the right times,” and refusing to be a rat for the police and their undemocratic, anti-due process, anti-democracy, hidden societal “assets.”

Look! ROGS gets followed around by the (gay) son of a United Nations station chief, many years after ROGS was his little sisters, “big brother” and protector.

Look!

A (pseudo, FBI/NGO/other intelligence agency asset controlled) revolution begins!
[In the image below, appears Hafsa Islam, who allegedly filmed the murder of George Floyd, which set off world-wide riots against police brutality, appears as the little girl in the rickshaw, and later, she is on the lower right, writing a letter to describe her experience in Bangladedh, where she had travelled with her family for the funeral of a World Bank executive, her uncle Saifur Rahman, “the architecht of the Bangladesh economy.” Yeah, gang stalking really is THIS weird. And, banks and their banksters really do vie for control of economies, as ROGS also notes that Saifur Rahman was ALSO affiliated with the Nobel Peace Prize winner, and the father of micro-economics, Muhammed Yunus, too. )

1594582309778

Look!

ROGS knew the murderers of so many local, critical thinkers, and refusniks! (and other doormen, who did not collaborate with white cops, many of them fat as hogs, and hog jowelled too. It was these wild pigs who target men and boys like Andres Guardado, like George Floyd)

Look!

Authorities are unresponsive to targeted individuals as they target individuals,and quickly spread disinformation, lies, slander, and defamation using their own gangs to control media! And another recent gang stalking turned mass homicide in Canada highlights how real estate agents like Tom Taggart (feel free to sue me, Tom) who work in city hall and town councils, work with security contractors (also named Tom Taggart in that area ), various NGOs, community clubs, and police target real estate too.

Yup. Human rights of due process and civil liberty, including privacy in ones relationships and personal affairs, and civil rights are very important to free societies.

But not at all in gang stalking, because gang stalkers flaunt, skirt and delberately evade the law, as we saw in the now-famous case of the gang stalking of Rick and Cindy Krlich by a shitbag fire chief, a police chief, and many of their incestuous small town clicque who were served nearly unenforceable restraining orders. And, a small bonus, as one of those named gang of municipal employed stalkers was later convicted of calling in fake fires, and skimming the town till. Dont be a Dickwitt!

So, take a look at how one gang stalker threw away his USAF career, by targeting other police/military personel, after he could find zero recourse under the law to legally combat theU SAs system of “high policing, ” and the inherent due process violating nature of the surveillance and police state : gang stalking IS GANGS IN SECURITY AND POLICING.

Heres proof:

Air Force sergeant accused of killing Santa Cruz deputy charged in fatal shooting of federal officer during protest in Oakland
By Jessica Schladebeck
New York Daily News
Jun 17, 2020 | 11:45 AM

A United States Air Force sergeant arrested in the fatal ambush of a Santa Cruz County deputy earlier this month has also been charged with gunning down a federal security officer amid protests over George Floyd’s death back in May.

Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo was charged Tuesday for the drive-by shooting that killed 53-year-old David Patrick Underwood, one of two officers shot outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building on May 29. They were guarding the courthouse as protests over the death of 46-year-old Floyd, who died in police custody on Memorial Day, raged on nearby.
Advertisement

Carrillo, who allegedly has ties to the far-right “Boogaloo” movement, was already behind bars on state charges in the killing of Santa Cruz County Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller, when the second wave of charges were announced.

Authorities said the 32-year-old suspect and a second man, Robert Justus Jr., drove to Oakland with the intent to kill police, a mission they believed would be made easier by the large demonstrations spurred by Floyd’s death.

Neither men were part of protests, prosecutors noted.

Underwood’s death sparked a days-long manhunt for Carrillo. Officers turned up at his home on June 6 after they discovered his white van, abandoned and filled with ammunition, firearms and bomb-making equipment, authorities said.

Carrillo then allegedly ambushed the officers, killing Santa Cruz County Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller and critically injuring another deputy. Carrillo also suffered a gunshot wound fled the scene.

Authorities said the suspect managed to carjack a vehicle before he was ultimately taken into custody.

On the hood of the stolen truck, Carrillo used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable,” according to the criminal complaint.
Most Read

One night in a Florida bar infects 16 customers and 7 employees with coronavirus
One night in a Florida bar infects 16 customers and 7 employees with coronavirus
WATCH LIVE: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s June 17 press conference with coronavirus updates
WATCH LIVE: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s June 17 press conference with coronavirus updates
Aunt Jemima to change logo because it’s ‘based on a racial stereotype,’ Quaker Oats says
Aunt Jemima to change logo because it’s ‘based on a racial stereotype,’ Quaker Oats says

The Daily News Flash Newsletter
Weekdays
Catch up on the day’s top five stories every weekday afternoon.

Both phrases are also associated with “Boogaloo,” a term used by the extremist group to reference a violent uprising or civil war in the United States, authorities said.

“Pat Underwood was murdered because he wore a uniform, but he was much more than just the uniform he wore. Pat Underwood was a brother, a father, and a son,” US Attorney David Anderson said in statement.

“Many, many people will miss hearing the sound of his voice and laughter. Pat Underwood wore his uniform because it signified his authority to protect the courthouse where we are gathered here today.”

Update: one day after I wrote about www.lanelwilson.com, used in a nation -state level hack against my blog, “they” scrubbed the internet archive at Archive.com

Well, dont think that gang stalkers dont sleep –I certainly did, and then, woke up to the fact that a USA affilliated DHS /FBI /military troll unspecified who had waged a nation state attack on my blog from Texas had “webscrubbed ” information that indicts them as an illegal hacker.

“whoever “they ” are”

And, I urge US agencies to investigate this hack, which I briefly outlined here.

Here is a screenshot, one of many that I saved beforehand, of that blog/site www.lanelwilson.com. Its nice to have a name or two to start with as we pursue cyber criminals. But also, go over there yourself, and test the ROGS Analysis of organized gang stalking, and also, test my thesis statements about “webscrubbing,” too,because DHS affilliated private contractors in Texas and elsewhere (this blog also recieved three hits from Kuwait, where may NSA /CIA /DoD private contractors run spy operations ) are indeed causing many manufactured terror events, and these hacks are just a small people part of what they are doing online, to harass their targets and victims, most of whom are civilian non-combatants.

IMG_20200614_011925

I have many more screen caps, and event logs for those who wish to pursue, and prosecute this cyber criminal, who used the website www.lanelwilson.com to impersonate a web certificate (a felony) and to stage a social engineering attacks on my blog (multiple felonies ) as well as email correspondence too .

You can contact me at this address, ciscorouter (dot )[email protected] (dot)com and, other addies that you know already if you would like to pursue these dtate -affiliated hackers. But I wont hold my breath, because the US -FVEYs -Israeli spy contractors almost always get a free pass from the FBI /DHS, because these work together to do exactly this. Its called “plausible deniability. ”.

But yeah, anyhoo, lets lock this POS up for good. Five to Twenty years, according to the statutes. I have server logs, and other non-US governments documenting these attacks, with web sessions, hashes and fingerprints.

And, to my attacker: sleep well knowing that we will soon know where you live. You will soon be uncomfortable there. No amount of adrenaline rushes will compensate you for that feeling of dying alongside a dry riverbed, wrists slashed by “mysterious” helpers, as the US FBI looks the other way.

And your poor husband /wife! What a sad tragedy!

Your nieces, nephews-oh those innocents, caught in YOUR crossfire!

Or, your childs bus crashing, for example.

Or, simply getting knifed in your throat, in that “homeless shelter” in Malibu, for example.

Lanel: what an easily traceable, Texas hick name, to begin with. Extra points to anyone who knows that:

And, what about this operator Deanne Zakaos Ewing (who got caught sucking dicks in Texas ditches) who put out a fake death certificate, but is alive and well in Romania? We shall soon see.

Yup: organized gang stalking is really weird.

Look at President Obamas limo in front of my houseas my web searces redirected me to crank sites like Deb Matheny, and that fat lesbian www.neverending1.wordpress.com

Yeah, weird.

Yup. Organized gang stalking is really weird.

Then, have a look at a world wide revolution, which started at an FBI informants restaurant for proof, if you doubt me, your narrator.

Because I founded that place, sopeople could come together. And, I did it with “a pinch of kosher salt, ” too, which is now one of the most widely quoted of my slogans. It appears in thousands of cooking shows, and cookbooks now, though.I always skimp on salt in my own cooking, lol.

Gang stalking case study, statistics,and psychometrics, 2020

I celebrate June 13th, because it comes one day after Loving Day. Sure, white racists, and some (most )Jewish rabbis hate me for this, but thats O FUCKING KAY. I dont like racists of any persuasion.

UPDATE 6/21/2020: Gang stalking search language is a valuable predictive tool, and we see that search language below preceded the Los Angeles Sherrifs Department murder of a young security guard weeks before his murder.

ROGS Analysis of organized gang stalking is an equally useful psychometric (look at my ROGS Bingo card at the top of this page, and also search my posts,about “ROGS Analysis” which has now predicted features of several mass shootings, starting with the Virginia Beach gang stalking of a man who shot up his workplace.

So, in light of other search language that came in to my blog, I wonder if “gang stalking in Minnesota” below might be related to the police murder of George Floyd, too.

But also, because psychometrics that chronicle gang stalking (otherwise known as online /offline police bullying, incitement, harassment and “radicalization ”, and systemic corruption enacted via cyber stalking online, and augmented offline thanks to Fusion Centers across America, much as we saw with the case of the murders of George Floyd, and Ahmaud Arbery in Brunswick, Georgia, and thousands of other cases).

So, Happy 13th!

Here are my mid-year gang stalking psychometrics, including search language that come in to my (free ) WordPress blog.

Search Queries using over ten search engines, including Google, but increasingly since 2013, Duckduckgo, and similar non -CIA funded search engines:

Stats for mid -year 2020

gang stalking iowa
organized government stalkers using provokative liscense plates to harass and humiliate
cell phone electronic harassment
gang stalking in springfield illinois
osi stalking informants
how to prove gang stalking
cia gang stalking manual
lawrence guzzino
combating gang stalking
exmormon stalking
proof of electronic harassment
gang stalk christians testimony
gangstalking lawsuit
when ex police and military cyberstalk
gang stalking vets
gang stalking cases won
occult gangstalking
gang stalking by law enforcement
antifa organized gang stalkers
moonshot cve gangstalking
community based harassment gang stalking
proof of gang stalking
help for gang stalking victims
five eyes surveillance gang stalking
gang stalking lawsuits
organized gang stalking current information
social credit system los angeles gangstalking
is law enforcement aware of gang stalking?
how to investigate and prove gang stalking
what can you put on your windows to block gang stalkers
mormon stalking
surveillance role players abusing their positions
electronic harassment and how to remove tags from eyes
stalking by cults
gang stalking ex lds
how to discover your gangstalkers on internet
aclu help with gang stalking
liscense plates and organized stalking
gang stalking minnesota
gangstalking and floyd rios
gangstalking coven
memphis gang stalkers
are fire departments involved in cults
civil rights lawyer gang stalking kurtis broucg
how to fight back gangstacking
seung hui choi gang stalking
organized stalking and electronic harassment
how do you stop cultists from stalking you
small town infragard and stalking
use of liscense plates in government stalking
gangstalkinginthailand
how to catch gang stalkers
pro active policing conyers ga
osi pedophile military sting
electronic harrassment and the tools they use
gang stalking dekalb county
stalker psychology
counterintelligence gangstalking
gang stalking firemen
single attractive women targeted by gang stalkers
name slandered horribly gangstalkers
gangstalking hlp
gang stalking methodist church
stalking and phone data useage
gangstalking and poisoning
surveillance role player gang stalking hearing voices
group stalking set to appear mentally ill
black handheld boxes used by stalkers do what to targeted individuals?
constitutionality of moonshot message re-direct white supremacy
socialengineering gang stalkin
atheists group stalking
predatory gangstalking game
jared laughnor gabg stalking
slc gangstalking
howgangstalkersusetheoccultandintelegentagencies
gang stalking and fusion center spying and artificial
research for and against emergent norm theory
institutional sociopathy definition
use of indormants in gang stalking
gangstalking leading to homicide
illuinati gangstalking in florida
who does gangstalking in maryland
contact vice news.i have a story of corruption and gangstalking
the truth about counter intelligence stalking
is gang stalking related to sientology
porn gangstalking
gangstalking women prostitutes
do corvette clubs participate in gangstalking?
gang stalking mental health
honey trap gangstalking last 3 years?
researchorganizedstalking
targeted individuals minneapolis
jap porn gang stocking
community stalking research
how to detect gas gangstalking
for government gang stalking lawsuits
are gang stalking and child trafficking related
church of scientology gang stalking
gangstalking 2020
gangstalking civil rights attorney
contacting cia about stalking
gang stalking koreatown
gangstalking air force
ohio and organized stalking
targeted individual statistics
fusion centers and gangstalking
gang stalking
gang stalking and sextrafficing
gangstalking and homelessness
snopes gang stalking
gang stalking proof
secret society and abuse of adult women
example of case filing gang stalking
support against occult gangs
why does dhs gang stalk
gangstalking realtors
gangstalking single woman
amateurs araound the world
amherst dvac gang 1993
role players in research
russell palarea
gang stalking, providence
gangstalking tools
how to beatback gangstalking
ri ck krlich
how to record incidents of gang stalking
how to help with empathybout gang stalking
gangstalking and george floyd
where can i find a hacker to hack cell phone with just phone number comments
is antifa a gang stalking unit?
gang stalking mental health wilkes-barre, pa
who is gabe wortman’s girlfriend?
electronic devices to beatback gangstalking
advice for the targeted indivudial and gang stalking victim
+do the postal trucks have listening devices in them?
sandy hook shooting law enforcement
gang stalking san diego
delusions of microwave weapons being used
what law enforcement agency investigates gangstalking?
what is happening with the gang of cops who murdered george floyd
computer programs for electronic stalking
when gang – stalking and gas – lighting at work are used to promote vicarious adverse acts against innocent people at work to force them into quiting their jobs.
anti gangstalking gear?
gang stalking dead animals near property
gang stalkers get paid
wortmans girlfriend
mormon gangs talking tactics
lawyers for gang stalking victims
usaf and child abuse
secret cia groups gang stalk
was george floyd a gang member
community policing who protects emt fire
mormon gang
gang stalking by customers
dr. tomo shibata
arrest made for electronic spying on individals in tx
adrian schoolcraft
fusion center targeted individuals
lorraine sheridan targeted individuals
gabriel wortman’s girlfriend
iraq veterans gang stalked
wortman ex-wife
aspen hill network organized stalking
organized pedeophiles
honeypot tactic gangstalk
cia handlers gang stalkers
osi organized stalking informers
how infragard is paid
safe locales gangstalking
homeland security and gang stalking
officer sandra aldridge vancouver wa police
jeff pataky police
gavin debecker empower perpetrator when cops leave
ncis gangstalking
is cps in on gangstalking?
sex trafficking and stalking
chicago sex trafficking and gang stalking
gang stalking information
occult and organized crime research center
geng stalker las vegas
case study of ahmaud arbery
example letter to explain gangstalking
research about ahmaud arbury’s case
confronting gang stalkers dark web
why are veterans gang stalked
masonic gang stalking signs
gang stalking veterans
entrapment and gang stalking
gang stalking electronic devices
gabriel wortmans ex wife
electronic stalking devices
tools of gang stalking
proof of gangstalking
gangstalkingsex
diffrent profiles of organized stalkers
ahmaud arbery stalking
trauma induced mindcontrol
gangstalkers steal from homeless women and then brag about it
gangstalking by parents
gang stalking 2020
stalkers surveillance spys for hire
organized stalking and the use of liscense plates
organized government stalking and the use of liscense plates
maine and gangstalking
liscense plates used in gang stalking
facebook homeless group lapd harassment
stalking research
human trafficking surveillance psychological torture gangstalking
does the church of scientology use electronic harassment
gang stalking collecting everdence
protection from gang stalking
gang staklng alcoholics anonymous anonymous narcotics anonymous
“tradecraft” “gangstalking”
what to do being stalked by a firefighter
gang stal;king movies
the satanic death cult gangstalkers
remember when japan was roundly criticized abroad for failing to join a widely accepted international treaty and ignoring behavior that elsewhere in the world was a crime?
gangstalking russi
organized stalking directed conversation
cps gang stalking
mormans who stalk
is stolkhome syndrome a cop out for those who are caught comminting crimes
gangstalking christian based cult
gang stalk bryan hunt in colorado springs
crt gang stalking
how to prove gangstalkers have cameras in your house
coward organized government stalking uses women and children to harass people
lapd intelligence
gangstalking news cast
how long does gangstalking last
where are the gangstalkers when you sleep
online gang stalking game dark web
what do hangstalkers do at night
retired fbi guilty of gang stalking and human trafficking
organized stalking learned helplessness
gang stocked by the mormons
zersetzung in america
science of servellance voyer
fbi gang stalking lawyers
narcotics anonymous cult gang stalkinv
fusion centers gangstalking
alcoholics anonymous and the cia
whistle blower cops gang stalked
devices used for group stalking
minnesota organized stalking
poisonings and murders by gangstalkers
massive street theatre social mobbing
gangstalking prostitutes
cia psychological operations manual
how do gangstalkers track you
gangstocking and kids
gang stalking financed
examples of cyberstalking
gangstalking recruitment
organized stalking luring kids away from parents
occult stalking gangs
how to get scientologists from stalking you
r-o-g-s like an nsa warrantless wiretap, or a fusion center voyeur
gang stalking poisonkng
targeted individuals doing their own legwork to clear their name
lawyers representing victims of organized gang stalking
minneapolis gangstalking
gangstalking minneapolis
gang stalking turns out prostitutes
im a victim of gangstalking and hacking
organized stalking cleavland ohio
gang stalking framing
civil rights lawyer gang stalking
los angeles fire department stalking harassment group
gang stalking and sex trafficking
gang stalking and laughter as a tool
gang stalking and human trafficking
gps fusion centers gone gang stalking?
gang stalking electronics
science of servellance voyeur
fire dept stalking me
lucinda krlich
eleanor white stalking story
san diego city using tax dollars for gang staling
how to catch gangstalkers
fusion center gang stalking
targretedjustice web site names lapd infragard
has porn industry related to gang stalking
pedophile freemasons from cia and nsa run the targeted individual program
phoenix gang stalking
james douglas lark
gangstalking honduras
stalking claims about scientology
elon musk and gang stalking
community stalking and police corruption facebook
gang stalkers rape
mormon church abusing cisco wiretaps
gangstalking
wordpress.com gangstalking entrapment
austin tx gang stalking
antifa , gang stalkers
gangstalking sex trafficking
gangstalking court system
gang stalking want to kill me
police find proof of gang stalking
gang stalking by law enforcement alberta
cia gang stalking pdf
texas laws against gang stalking
leiu gangstalkers
smear campaign con artists organized stalking
firemen vigilante gang stalkers
firemen are gangstalkers
air stalking
gang stalkers recruit fusion center
narcotics anonymous gang stalking
gang stalking demonic monitor
jesuit cia and fbi using sheriffs departments for drug and child trafficking and house stealing
am i under investigation phone stalking me
counterintelligence program gang stalking foia
reddit gang stalking
fusion center survillance of activists forum
gangstalking and veterans families
gandgstalkingandusinteligenceagencies
attorneys who sue the police for gang stalking
gang stalkers of robbers
gangstalking targets sex workers
mormon harassing tactics
group stalking sociopaths and mass data collection
ritual murder gangstalking
evidence of gang stalking
pedophiles and moral panic
gangstalking neighborhoods las vegas
gang in clark county nv
proof of gangstalking cyberstalking organized crime
how does gangstalking hive mind work
gang enforcement unit winnipeg tactics
how stalkers recruits others
women are gangstocking
gang stalking in new mexico
when law enforcenrnt is gang stalking
gang stalking las vegas
how bad are gangs in clark county nv
gangstalked and name slandered
veterans administration and gangstalking
gangstalking black bag
gang stalking lawsuit
los angeles infragard gangstalk scientologist
scientology gangstalking
american in russia gang stalking
quantifiably injurious
aryan gang members infiltrate law enforcement
schizphrenia an coincidences
william atchison and domestic violence
mormons gang stalking ex mormons
fusion centers fbi, mind control gangstalers?
Powered by

ROGS Blog has been hit by a nation-state level attack, and is on hiatus for awhile

My blog was recently hit by a nation state level attack, which likely came from US police and military assets. Here is a bit about nation state level cyber attacks, from BAE Systems.

Yes, indeed, words do have consequences, and those consequences are usually Jewish-christian and other western flying monkeys and fanatics who work in policing, politics, or in the matrix of Infragard, Fusion Centers, Law Enforcement Intelligence, current and retired military, and others lobbying cyber bombs and real bombs at people who believe in civil rights, due process, and constitutional rights.

That attack appears to have started in Harris County, Texas (one of the attackers referenced that locality ), where George Floyd was recently laid to rest, after having been murdered by Minneapolis, MN cops.

And, shortly before that attack, this blog was visited from Kuwait and other places, where the US military and its plague of private contractors wage cyberwar on free speech, and democracies upheld by free speech everywhere.

The avid reader will take notice that ROGS (the writer you are reading ) has been writing about gang stalking in Minnesota, the same state where George Floyd was murdered. And, that.my writing goes straight to the heart of an issue that has now become a world -wide issue. So, never doubt the power of one voice (and a few excellent, now world-wide slogans ).

1592021382618

The evidence of that attack is collected, and incident reports too.

The attack was staged in various ways, and included:

* Social engineering exploits that exploited features of WordPress insecure comment feature. This attack also referenced a crackpot case I once covered, that of Sarah Degeyter

* email and phishing attacks

* DNS cache poisoning, which you can read about here which utility zed the now defunct address www.lanelwilson.com, (which can still be accessed in the internet archive, though the blog has been closed. )

The net effect of these attacks is that it slows down my writing process, but it will not stop me entirely.

And, as we see, ROGS writing is quite effective, considering the world wide protests that started in the same city where George Floyd was murdered by police.

So, adios, for now, and ROGS will continue “Bringing people together, ” in other ways, much as we see with the Floyd protests, which started literally, at my doorstep.

Signing out for now, but I will be back, I promise you, “bringing peace by pleasing the palette, ” of those who are ensnared and entrapped in the illegal policing tactics of western governments and their bizarre, racist, due -process free “organized gang stalking” dialectic.

In the meantime, entertain yourselves with this video, and the related links, from a restaurant owner whose store was right next to the place where,Derek Chauvin worked with his coworker, George Floyd and where Chauvin likely began plotting that murder, as he gang stalked El Nuevo Rodeo (and undeniably gang infested dancehall in Minneapolis ).

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NcQ6VkCfk&w=360&h=203]

And, a second hand blurb from the “New Yarwk Times,” just for fun:

A bit from the HuffPost:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gandhi-mahal-minneapolis-protest-george-floyd_n_5ed142a8c5b6bc97e7682588

And, speaking of infiltration, informants, and spies in social justice, activist, and religious networks, have a look at this link, because religious gangs, and their affiliated NGOs are very real indeed :

Ruhel Islam

I guess theres more than one way to make it into the New Yarwk Times, Dr.s Lorraine Sheridan, David V. James, Christine Sarteschi, et al.

Next time you are tempted to open your (uninformed) yaps about gang stalking, and “are complaints of gang stalking delusional” maybe put your own vanity aside, and try this instead:

[email protected]

In the meantime, if you wanna actually help, DEFUND THE POLICE and dismantle the DHS /FUSION CENTER /FBI/LEIU /ATAP/NGO octopus of undemocratic, unconstitutional investigation, targeting, and extra-judicial homicide, because NONE of these local police act alone, without that type of support.

And, the simple fact is, that ROGS Analysis of organized gang stalking and the fact that even Google search results have changed dramatically since I began writing is spot on.

Gang stalking is: organized groups of current and former state actors doing illegal things, and targeting individual activists, dissenters, change agents, and others who challenge establishment power. These do this under the unconstitutional mob rule of “community policing ”, working with police, intelligence agencies, private contractors, and police affilliated non-governmental organizations such as the Ford Foundation, the Rotary club, Lions club, the Law Enforcement Intelligence Units (LEIUs ), the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP ) etc.

Especially pernicious within the gang stalking dialectic is how state level actors spew total gibberish about aliens, Nibiru, UFOs, and other dubious crap about electronic brain beams online, in order to cover up state level police brutality, coercion, and manipulation of social discourse. Examples of that are plentiful such as Targeted Justice, and the US Air Force “OSI informers ”, which you can.contrast against cases like Ahmaud Arbery, stalked and hunted, and finally murdered by retired cops, their relatives, and others after a many years long gang stalking .

Hell, you can even have a look at my recent state level hack and the sunsequent state -level actors who tried to cover their tracks afterwards for evidence. The only “electronic weapons ” aimed at me that time were keyboards and internet cables, unlike this other electronic weapon called a “Taser”that was aimed at Ahmaud Arbery two years before his murder.

Y’all would do well to adopt it as a framework to investigate gang stalking complaints, from any angle, because unlike other blogs, ROGS provides evidence, using the scientific method. And, you can test and verify my results.

The Police Personalty, gang stalking case studies: Ahmaud Arbery bizarre voyeurism, and police fetishism directed at black males, and men in general

A video has emerged of Georgia police attempting to use a Taser on Ahmaud Arbery, two years before his murder by a gang of police, retired police, and other community members who literally hunted Arbery like a game animal, and then, murdered him.

‘I could see he had something in his pocket….like,a WALLET or something…. ’

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUM7zXJ8gRw&w=360&h=203]

Related Stories: the actual search language that comes in to my blog is evolving away from strange, Level X type searches for, “what groups use electronic satellite beams to watch me take a shower” and “mind reading locusts ” into more sensible queries, like “what is happening with the gang of cops who murdered george floyd.”

The links above demonstrate the search strings of pure garbage that used to come to this blog, no doubt searched by people under duress and the strain of the US due-process free surveillance state, and its brutal police forces, where we see how psychobabble is used by police and military loons to create disinformation, and misinformation about police tactics of gang stalking; but also literally “mind control ” their targets into false confessions, and frequently, police involved child kidnappings, such as the case of the Beatrice Six, where this form of police coercion created Stockholm Syndrome in its victims.

The absurdities of police voyeurism are well documented, in cases such as that of Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Detective David Abbot created child pornography in order to–absurdly–claim that the victim of his state-enforced child pornography had created child pornography. Yeah, dont waste time trying to weed through that mess —read the news reports about that instead.

No one beats the Jewish-christian state at bizarre sex narratives, and if the LGBT movement has taught us anything, it is that the state and its agents are themselves major perverts, with window ledge slobbering voyeurism as its calling card. A total inversion of constitutional rights and civil liberty emerges when we allow religious, majoritarians to write our laws, as we saw in the recent Anti Defamation League sponsored legislation in Georgia, where police were given the status of persons who deserve, “hate crimes ” protections.

So, as white females now undergo the exact same injustices that have been.heaped upon lower income white, black, and brown.men for centuries, police voyeurism is finally getting a look, as the peoples gaze turns upon them.

Sadly, these stalkings by police are fairly routine, and only getcattention when they result in homicide.

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery: ROGS seeks financial backing to hunt down gang stalkers

I once offered a reward for anyone who could capture and prosecute the dirty cops, retired cops, and their “community policing assets” who use gang stalking as an illegal way to harass and stalk people, sometimes murdering them.

Cases of gang stalkers,who could be captured and prosecuted, those that qualify for such a reward, are very similar to that of Ahmaud Arbery’s murderers, and George Floyds murderers (ROGS, the author of this blog personally knew, or was closely affilliated with others who knew the gang of Minneapolis police who became George Floyds murderers. You can glimpse that here where I describe police and security gangs in Minneapolis, MN, where Floyd was murdered after being gang stalked, and, possibly framed by police associates with a fake twenty dollar bill)and the many cases similar to the gang stalking of Rick Krlich in Ohio, or Brian Clark in Virginia.

My reward for the capture of OGS perpetrators went something like this:

Reward for the Capture and Prosecution of Organized Gang Stalkers.

This blog has demonstrated a set of facts, speculations, and hypotheses that can be tested and re-tested across disciplines, and across cultural dialectics that posits that OGS is community policing at its worst, and as such, I have provided many starting points for any victim of OGS to begin to answer the questions “who pays for gang stalking,” “what is gang stalking,” “who are gang stalkers,”and “where did any one persons gang stalking begin?”

I hope that you, a victim of OGS can begin to document your personal harassment, and possibly begin a lawsuit.

Because there are so many possible perpetrators, and because they generally work together-the church people get a tip from the block captain, who got it from the police, while an Infragard member uses a persons internet switch to subvert due process, and so on-this reward is offered and will be paid ONLY in cases where state or state sanctioned actors comprise the majority (60-100% of those involved) who are proven to be the stalkers, and NOT in cases where ALL or MOST of the actors are church people, ladies in the Bingo hall, the guy at the fishing hole, someone at the Masonic Temple, random strangers, or others.

And, for incentive, this author is offering a $5,000 reward for the successful documentation, investigation, and full prosecution with a conviction of organized gang stalkers, and offers an extra $1000 for proof of actual electronic harassment, and an extra $1000 for proof of the exact point where the stalking began and WHO, specifically introduced the term “gang stalking” into the discussion,

And so, because,we see that gang stalkers,are in fact, corrupt police, and their community assets and political affiliates, we see how hard it is to prosecute them.

So, ROGS is now seeking financial backing to create an investigative body specifically targeting gang stalkers. You can write to me at my contact page.