Duncan Socrates Lemp, software developer, startup entrepreneur, GitHub contributor, and Habitat for Humanity volunteer, was murdered in cold blood, in his bed, as he slept, by police who were waging a no-knock raid on his home (despite the fact that not a single person in that home had ever been charged, or convicted of any crime ).
The murder by police of this promising software developer doesnt fit the profile of the “usual ” police murder victim, either.
“The constitution is dead.”
-Duncan Lemps last Tweet,the evening before he was murdered as he slept
Have a look, from his Angel.co profile:
What I Do
I am passionate about using technology to improve the world in a data driven manner.
– J-Gravity Contributor (Janus N-Body Universe Simulation)
– Invited to speak to thousands of developers on multiple occasions
– Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity & My Sisters Place
Potomac San Francisco San Juan Herndon Denver
Finance Technology Fin Tech Investment Management Trading Cryptocurrency Algorithms Machine Learning Big Data
But he definitely shares features that indicate he could have been a gang stalking victim, starting with the after death body punch of people and organizations who use the number 13in their handywork like we see in case, after case, after case where the,Anti Defamation League and its K 4 mob is implicated.
Lets use Rogs Analysis to see if we can.pick up a few leads, and ask the questions that pit ROGS Analysis of Gang Stalking against falsifiable scientific standards of proof.
To do that, lets take a look at one of the first stories I read in the MSM,from CBS:
Man killed by officer was asleep when police fired
An attorney says a Maryland man who was shot and killed by a police officer was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside his house
MICHAEL KUNZELMAN Associated Press
14 March 2020, 10:47
This 2019 photo shows Duncan Lemp in Venice, Italy. Lemp was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside his house, killing him and wounding his girlfriend, an attorney for the 21-year-old man’s family said Friday, March 13, 2020. (Mercedes Lemp via AP)
This 2019 photo shows Duncan Lemp in Venice, Italy. Lemp was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside his house, killing him and wounding his girlfriend, an attorney for the 21-year-old man’s family said Friday, March 13, 2020. (Mercedes Lemp via AP)The Associated Press
So, thats,the first story I saw that brought my attention to thise case, and it raised red flags.
So, here are those red flags:
* The guy was active on social media,both as a libertarian, but also as what is called a, “three percenter ” aka a Constitutional activist who believes in the,US Cobstitution. Notice that my research indicates that libertarians are targeted
* His entire family noted that the police are waging a disinformation campaign, as we see in so many police executions, ranging from this case of a deadly no-knock raid where police murdered two people in Houston, to this case in Texas where police and their affilliates waged a sloppy, and even stupid disinformation hoax.
* The ADL, a racist organization that funded the second rise of the KKK,appears in the official news media as if they are a credible source, and documents that they have, in fact, been “monitoring ” aka spying on the guy, as we see in cases ranging from New Mexico shooter William Atchisson, to Mathew Riehl, and so many more.
I am watching this case closely, and watching for a ROGS BINGO.
Here are a few scientific predictions:
* the guy was speech monitored for something he said online
* the ADL and its flying monkeys were spying on him, and using bizarre online and offline interactions
* they provided the fake “tip ” to police
* aw hisper campaign.was waged online,and off about the guy
* the FBI CVE programs,were active
* whispers about the guys mental health
* race -based monitoring
* so much more I could predict, but I,will short hand it: in nearly every mass shooter in recent memory,a Hispanic police chief runs narrative, and /or the cop who killed the guy was Hispanic or other K 4. identity.
This last prediction is more for fun than it is for science, so I cant wait to find out.
Meantime, yup, there was in fact a “thirteen ” involved, but I,wont disclose it at this time, for fun, of course.